Got any question? Need any information? Feel free to write to email@example.com
Questions & Answers #
Use the Q&A site to find answers and ask questions. No sign-up required! support.vehiclephysics.com
Product support #
Getting support directly from the developer requires a license and an active subscription. One year of support and updates is already included in the license fee.
- Professional Edition
- Product support by email is provided to the licensee individual.
- Enterprise Edition
- Product support is provided by email, Skype, Discord, MS Teams, etc to teams of up to 10 individuals. Custom support plans are available for larger teams.
Professional Services #
Dedicated professional services are available on-demand at hourly rates.
- Vehicle Configuration
- Send us your 3D model and the vehicle specifications. We'll prepare and configure it for you as closely as possible to the available specifications.
- Custom Development
- Custom features or specific functionalities may be implemented on request. This includes custom vehicles, add-on components, scripts, custom integrations, etc.
- Let us take a close look at your project and we'll propose solutions tailored to your specific needs related with vehicles.
- Training and Learning
- We can teach you or your team to work with Vehicle Physics Pro in any level. From basic vehicle creation and configuration to advanced diagnostics and fine-tunning.
- 140 €/hour, with a limit of 8 hours per week per customer.
- Additional hours in the same week or services provided outside the available time slots: 280 €/hour
- Traveling to the customer's location: 1200 €/day + expenses, with a limit of 5 work days per month.
Expenses include: plane ticket, lodging, transportation, meals, insurance and any unforeseen expense that may arise as reasonably necessary.
- We'll sign an NDA upon request.
- Time includes any task related to providing the services including, but not limited to, setting up projects, downloading resources, reviewing documentation or videos, meetings, writing documentation, and any other task or procedure that deems necessary.
- A refundable retainer will be requested upfront for providing the services, with reimbursement to the customer of any remaining amount following the completion of services. The minimum retainer amount shall be €1400.
Terms & Conditions #
Development services are also bound by the Vehicle Physics Pro SDK License Agreement (PDF)