Licensing Vehicle Physics Pro #
Vehicle Physics Pro is at the final stage of development. Early Access is available now with the Professional and Enterprise Licenses. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Compare editions #
License versions, terms, content and pricing are subject to changes during the Early Access stage.
|Full-featured Vehicle Controller component|
|Example locations and vehicles|
|Simultaneous vehicles on each scene||1||unlimited||unlimited|
|High-quality locations and vehicles|
|Multiple ground materials with tire effects (marks, smoke....)|
|Supports Custom vehicles and components|
|Mobile touch-based controller|
|DirectInput controller with force feedback (Windows only)|
|XBox controller support (360 and One) (Windows only)|
|Number of developers||1||up to 10|
|Full source code included|
|Advanced simulation features: multi-body vehicles, dynamic suspension, liquid cargo|
|Specialized vehicle support: motorbike, caterpillar, mining, excavators, hydraulic actuators|
|Autonomous vehicles framework: self-drive, automated tests, telemetry export to CSV|
|D-Box Motion Cueing integration|
|May be licensed by companies with annual revenue / funds / budget in excess of €200,000|
|License Setup Fee
License is perpetual after this payment
|Support & updates via GIT repository
First year included in the license setup fee
|PURCHASE LICENSE||to be released||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
- Customers in European Union should supply VAT number. Without valid VAT number, EU customers will be charged VAT.
- Once the payment is completed you'll receive the credentials and instructions for accessing the VPP repositories by email. Please allow 24/48 hours for your order to be processed.
- Custom licenses available for teams and companies with more than 10 developers. Please write to email@example.com for a quote.
- Early Access: the simulation kit is completed and ready to be used in production titles. Example scenes, tutorials, and additional resources are being worked on.
- Professional license may not be licensed by any commercial or non-commercial entity with annual gross revenues, funds (including crowdfunding), or total annual budget in excess of €200,000.
- Enterprise license is suitable for commercial entities with annual gross revenues (based on prior fiscal year) of €200,000 or more, or that have raised funds (including but not limited to crowdfunding) in excess of €200,000 during the most recently completed fiscal year, or non-commercial entities with a total annual budget in excess of €200,000 for the entire non-commercial entity.
- Email support in the Professional license shall be provided to the licensee individual only.
- Connections to the GIT repositories are logged per-account. Failure to keep the repository connections under reasonable limits may result in the interruption of the service.
- Professional and Enterprise licenses include a yearly subscription for support and updates.
- First year of support and updates is included with license setup fee.
- Customers may opt-out any time and keep the most recent VPP version at that time.
- A grace period of 120 days is granted after opting-out to rejoin paying the subscription fee only. Rejoining after the grace period requires paying the license setup fee in full.
The subscription model allows continuous development, feature updates, and product support in the long term.
Additional Services #
- Vehicle Rig and Setup
- Custom Development
Let me take a close look at your project and I'll propose solutions to your specific issues with vehicles. I can also configure your vehicles to match your project's specifications.
- Training and Learning
I can teach you or your team to work with Vehicle Physics Pro in any level. From basic rigging and setup to advanced vehicle fine-tunning.
- 100 €/hour, with a limit of 8 hours per week per customer.
- Traveling to the customer's location: 1000 €/day + expenses, with a limit of 5 work days per month.
- I'll sign an NDA upon request.
- Time includes any task related to the Services including, but not limited to, setting up projects, downloading resources, reviewing documentation or videos, meetings, writing documentation, and any other task or procedure necessary to provide the Services.
- A refundable retainer will be requested in advance for providing the services, with reimbursement to the customer of any remaining amount following the completion of services.