Licensing Vehicle Physics Pro #
Compare editions #
|Full-featured Vehicle Controller and Wheel Collider components|
Telemetry, Audio, Anti-roll bar, keyboard input, visual effects, rolling friction, aerodynamics
|Example locations and vehicles|
|Wheels per vehicle||4||1-20||1‑unlimited|
|Simultaneous vehicles in each scene||1||unlimited||unlimited|
|Multiple ground materials with tire effects (tire marks, smoke...)|
|Custom extensions support: custom add-ons, custom vehicles, custom parts|
|Frame-exact replay system with pause, forward/reverse playback, flashback...|
|Vehicle damage with mesh deformation and degradation of handling|
|Advanced telemetry tools: real-time performance charts, weight distribution|
|High-quality locations and vehicles (WIP)|
|Mobile touch-based controller (WIP)|
|DirectInput controller with force feedback (Windows only)|
|XBox gamepad support (360 and One) (Windows only)|
|Support by email. Other support options||individual||team|
|Number of developers||1||up to 10|
|Full source code included|
|Advanced simulation features: multi-body vehicles, solid and liquid cargo components|
|Advanced suspension features: damper bump & rebound, dynamic suspension, bump stop|
|Specialized vehicle controllers: motorbike, caterpillar, mining, excavators, hydraulic actuators. Showcase|
|Advanced vehicle controllers: electric, hybrid, two-wheeled, bulldozer, diesel-electric, tracked, hydraulic-tracked|
|Advanced Editor tools: Engine configuration (Experimental), Quick Vehicle Creation tool|
|Framework for AI and autonomous vehicles: self-drive, automated tests, path follow, export data to CSV|
|Unity Timeline integration for splines|
|Motion platform support: D-Box, Simtools 2.0, CXC|
|Support by Skype / Discord / MS Teams. All support options|
|May be licensed by organizations with annual revenue / funds / budget in excess of €200,000|
First year, perpetual license
|FREE||€ 590||€ 5900|
|Support and updates
Yearly subscription, automatic renewal, opt-out anytime
|GET LICENSE||Asset Store||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
License versions, terms, content and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
- Customers in European Union should supply VAT number. Without valid VAT number, EU customers will be charged VAT.
- Once the payment is completed you'll receive the credentials and instructions for accessing the VPP repositories by email. Please allow 24/48 hours for your order to be processed.
- Custom licenses available for teams and organizations with more than 10 developers. Please write to email@example.com for a quote.
- Professional license may not be licensed by any commercial or non-commercial entity with annual gross revenues, funds (including crowdfunding), or total annual budget in excess of €200,000.
- Enterprise license is suitable for commercial entities with annual gross revenues (based on prior fiscal year) of €200,000 or more, or that have raised funds (including but not limited to crowdfunding) in excess of €200,000 during the most recently completed fiscal year, or non-commercial entities with a total annual budget in excess of €200,000 for the entire non-commercial entity.
- Professional licenses are assigned to one individual and are non-transferable. A single transfer to another individual is allowed. Additional license transfers involve a fee of the 50% of the initial license fee.
- Product support does not include configuring vehicles, working on the customer's project, or custom developments. See Professional Services for this kind of support.
- Email support in the Professional license shall be provided to the licensee individual only.
- Connections to the GIT repositories are logged per-account. Failure to keep the repository connections under reasonable limits may result in the interruption of the service.
The license to use VPP is perpetual after the first payment. Only receiving support and updates requires an active subscription.
- One year of support and updates is already included with the first payment.
- Customers may opt-out any time and keep the most recent VPP version when the subscription expires.
- A grace period of 120 days is granted after opting-out to rejoin paying the yearly fee only.
The subscription fee allows continuous development, feature updates, and product support in the long term.
Germany-based users #
- The subscription cancellation form is available here.
- Receiving support and upgrades during the first year requires actively confirming the yearly renewal plan when purchasing the license.
- If the yearly renewal plan is not confirmed the subscription will change to monthly automatic renewals. In such case, 1) updates and support will be available only while the subscription is active, and 2) support and updates will cease at the moment the subscription is canceled.